What is KTd, Inc. going to do with my money?
The following items are listed as extremely important to the future of KTD, Inc. You may specify how you want your money to be spent or you may leave it up to the management as to how your contribution will most benefit the company.
• Software to maintain a professional standard. We're close to being current here, but our video camera will be able to be better utilized with more current software. It's time for editing, system, and recording updates.
• Costumes for the David Lynch Project, Snow, and other works.
• Housing and transportation for KTd, Inc. company members while on tour.
• Transportation & housing for guest artists.
• Theater rental
• Studio rehearsal space rental (extremely important right now)
• Video production expenses
• Composer's fee and transportation
• Reception expenses
• Publicity & Marketing expenses
What happens if KTd, Inc. receives much more
than what it is currently seeking?
• We go international
• We tour more on a national basis
• We work more with other professionals (film, video, music, etc.)
• We take the Korean War Veterans Memorial Project to the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC -- Where it really needs to be presented!
• We establish "The 5,000+ Project"
• More, more, more...
If you prefer to donate via USPS or other non-electronic means, you can send your check or money order to the following address. Please include an email address so that we can send your receipt and downloadable sticker to you.
Kista Tucker Dance, Inc.
44485 Chamberlain Ter. #203
Ashburn, VA 20147